Saturday, July 7, 2012

Singer Frank Ocean Reveals That He Is Gay!

    R&B singer Frank Ocean revealed recently that he is gay.  He is know for his hit "Novacane" and singing hooks on Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch The Throne" album. In hip-hop standards this is an unwritten no-no.  He would be considered a part of hip-hop as he is closely affiliated with the group Odd Future whose leader, Tyler the Creater, bashes homosexuals in his lyrics.  Tyler tweeted, "My big brother finally f---ing did that.  Proud of that n---a cause I know that sh-- is difficult or whatever. Anyway. I'm a toilet."
    Many celebrities have commended him for his tenacious heart. I for one, do not care about his position of sexuality.  This will not deter me from listening to any of his music and will make me any less of a fan.  I applaud him for being brave and tearing down this wall of uncertainty in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment